New video from balonmasa88 in Japan

A forum where caretakers of elderly, disabled, and handicapped pets can chat with one another about topics that don't fit in other categories.
CarolC

New video from balonmasa88 in Japan

Post by CarolC »

This is a new video from the man in Japan who has been taking care of his wheelchair dachshund for 13 years. Last year he had an attack of sciatica while riding his bike with his dog in the basket and they both fell, and he ended up in the hospital. In this video you see him recovering from his hip pain and continuing to care for his dog. The music is beautiful. I love this man and his dog.

marilynb

Re: New video from balonmasa88 in Japan

Post by marilynb »

what a beautiful video,it makes you want to meet this man and his beautiful dog.The video has such beautiful scenery and relaxing music. This man is so dedicated to his dog.
Christine

Post by Christine »

Thanks for posting that. I had forgotten about them and I love watching his videos. Does the translation application also translate the subtitles in a video? I finally understood that going back to the office must have been showing the passing of time. Wonder what kind of office it is and if he works there? His dog is just as devoted to him.
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

I don't know how to copy the subtitles to put them into the translator, I'd like to know what they say, too. As far as I know he is a retired power plant engineer. In earlier vidoes before he retired, he took his dog to work everyday and when he went around inside making his rounds inspecting the big pipes and machinery, he would take his dog along in a stroller. I think the reception desk that keeps showing up may be related to his outpatient rehab for his back injury. I surely admire the way he exercised to recover from the injury, a fine athlete.