So....

A forum where caretakers of elderly, disabled, and handicapped pets can chat with one another about topics that don't fit in other categories.
Bendy Kitty
Founding Member

So....

Post by Bendy Kitty »

mom was emeowin with our vet, who has known me since a kitten, that vet is only at the clinic soemtimes but we keep in touch all teh time with her. she says she ahs never heard of FIP fluid goign away and that a cat can lose protein for many reasons. we gave ehr my ultrasound results and she is going to check my blood results tomorrow (she happens to be going to be in the area so can swing by the clinic...she lives about 80 miles from here).
keep all fingers paws whiskers nosehairs and everything elses crossed this is IBD or colitis, wihch is still awful but better than FIP.
uff. my belly gets distended after I eat. it is uncomfy. but I am HUNGRY!!!! so I ame ating and enjoying the extra treats adn attention.
today mom tucked me inside her shirt like when i was a kitten, now I think i should be in her shirt all the time.
In loving memory of Bendy Cute Kitty 9/15/00-4/23/12

Meet the cats at Bendy's Home http://www.alittletlc.com"
Christine

Re: So....

Post by Christine »

prayers never stopped....wish I could come and cuddle you too, Bendy. We all love you!
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08