hello from cricket and I

A forum where caretakers of elderly, disabled, and handicapped pets can chat with one another about topics that don't fit in other categories.
connie

hello from cricket and I

Post by connie »

hello everyone,'
yeah i know it's been forever, but i am still alive and so is my darling cricket. my elderly mother has been extremely bad health wise last few months and my job is a nightmare with long hours. been wondering how everyone been? cricket is doing great. i think he has had a small stroke tho. he doesn't spinal walk as well as he used to. but he is happy.
mom is again in hospital for 10th time in 4 months. don't think she'll be with me long, she going downhill fast.
i miss the posts on here, but i recieve the newsletters and try to keep up.
well take care and i will try to pop in once and a while as time permits. i work 13 hr days and take care of mom and cricekt. so i am a busy bee. lol
cricekt sends doggie kisses, i send hugs to all the old gang.
connie & cricket
BendyMom
mutant kitty expert

Re: hello from cricket and I

Post by BendyMom »

thanks for stopping in!!! good to see you.
sounds like you barely have time to breathe.
many purrrrs from the gang here.
i know that is really rough with your mom, recently lost my dad.
http://www.alittletlc.com

Bendy Kitty
forever in my heart
always missed
i am not the same without you.
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

Hi Connie,

Last week I watched your latest video of Cricket. He was walking around the yard checking everything. I was totally impressed. Very glad to hear from you again.
Christine

Post by Christine »

Awww....Connie...we really miss you around here, but totally understand all that you have on your plate. Prayers for you, your mom and your precious Cricket. Thanks for stopping by and....take care of yourself too! :grouph:
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
marilynb

Post by marilynb »

Hi Connie and cricket,I was happy to see your post, hang in there. You know I'm praying for you and your mom. Wally says woof to cricket. Luv ya.
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

Connie, if he is not walking as much, I think you would really enjoy a stroller. You could still make wonderful memories taking him around the neighborhood in the stroller, and I think he would really enjoy it, too.
2010-08-11 Stroller 001.JPG
2010-12-26 scarf.PNG
connie

Post by connie »

yes carol stroller is cool idea. am hoping someday to be able to afford cart for him. but mom;'s care has wiped me out. just put her in nursin ghome today, she going down fast. hugs to you all, will post when possible
connie and cricket
Christine

Post by Christine »

Sending prayers and hugs...
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

connie wrote:yes carol stroller is cool idea. am hoping someday to be able to afford cart for him. but mom;'s care has wiped me out. just put her in nursin ghome today, she going down fast. hugs to you all, will post when possible
connie and cricket
I've got one I can send you for long term loan or you can have it. We'll call it Sisterhood of the Travelling Stroller. It's just like Katie's. I got it for Dolly when they were on closeout but she has had about 3 stroller rides and she doesn't sit still very well, I think she is just too young. She will be ready for it in about 10 years. I checked and I have the box in the top of the storage room, send me your address by PM and I'll ship it to you for free.