Simon: One of my greatest blessings

A forum where caretakers of elderly, disabled, and handicapped pets can chat with one another about topics that don't fit in other categories.
Diana R.

Simon: One of my greatest blessings

Post by Diana R. »

I know all of us are very thankful for our animals and especially those special needs ones. I am especially thankful for Simon and that people gave him a chance. I thought some of you would like to see the video that was played at the Colorado Animal Heroes award ceremony this month. Simon received the Colorado's Animal Heroes award for his service as an outstanding therapy animal. The link to the video is http://vimeo.com/m/52460081. Happy Thanksgiving. Diana
CarolC

Re: Simon: One of my greatest blessings

Post by CarolC »

That is just wonderful. And I know he must be so thankful for you, too. I was reading the Pet Partners website detailing all the care you give him because I wasn't sure what all his special needs were and you mentioned the cardiologist. He is blessed to have you. What a wonderful story.
Christine

Re: Simon: One of my greatest blessings

Post by Christine »

...and you are his! How encouraging and heartwarming that Simon was saved and lives a normal life...add to that the fact that he is teaching and touching other lives in need. You can only guess at the number of lives your examples with change and even save. :trophy: :angel: :wub:
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08