Meet Tommy Chestnut!!!

A forum where caretakers of elderly, disabled, and handicapped pets can chat with one another about topics that don't fit in other categories.
BendyMom
mutant kitty expert

Meet Tommy Chestnut!!!

Post by BendyMom »

http://www.alittletlc.com

Bendy Kitty
forever in my heart
always missed
i am not the same without you.
CarolC

Re: Meet Tommy Chestnut!!!

Post by CarolC »

Oh! He is just precious!!! I hardly know where to start.
Does he dribble or was that a bath? He is a good little groomer, it is wonderful to see, he even kisses you!!! :wub: It's like he is thanking you for wrapping his boo-boo. I guess his knees are frozen? WHO is the sweet big brother that snuggled right in with him? Little Tommy Chestnut has a great life ahead of him now that he's with you!!!!!
BendyMom
mutant kitty expert

Post by BendyMom »

I gave him a bath, he is fully continent. His one foot is on backwards and bends under him, so it get dirty. I think he is very happy to be feeling so much better. When he was dumped at the shelter on 6/30 he had a huge abscess next to his eye, his eye had ruptured, his backwards foot had a nasty oozing infected sore on it. So lots of meds and cleaning later he is feeling like a new kitten.

That tabby is Baby Russell, only year old himself also found a a desperately sick kitten, but he refused to be adopted out. took him to events, he would pout, he would sit in teh corner of a cage and stare at the corner. if someone picked him up, he wouldn't respond to them. all he wanted was ME. silly boy. so, that is why he is here. He loves kittens and welcomes all newcomers. He was also a little jealous of Tommy's toys I think.

:)

Bendy Kitty
forever in my heart
always missed
Christine

Post by Christine »

I'm in love!!! You are such a miracle worker - his eyes look like nothing ever happened to them. Baby Russell is an "asset to your staff" :wub:
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

His name seems to suit him perfectly, but where did it come from? Just inspiration?
BendyMom
mutant kitty expert

Post by BendyMom »

a good friend of mine named him, comes from the cartoon Calvin and Hobbes.
I liked it.

Bendy Kitty
forever in my heart
always missed
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

What cuties! :wub: Acey is my baby wrangler, and I just LOVE it! It's so much easier to raise babies, and permakittens, when you have help washing and playing with them.