Amazon doesn't like me!

A forum where caretakers of elderly, disabled, and handicapped pets can chat with one another about topics that don't fit in other categories.
CarolC

Amazon doesn't like me!

Post by CarolC »

I've got 2 items in my cart. THERE IS NO PLACE TO CHECK OUT. I am signed in. They are add on items (2 kennel cups for airline kennels) and you are supposed to be able to buy them even if you do not have anything to add on to, I think you just have to pay shipping. There are no options looking under My Account. And I can't find any Contact Us 800 number to call. How do they expect anyone to buy anything??? I am desperate to get these cups because all 3 PetsMarts I tried are out and now I can't even get them off of Amazon! I used to buy more stuff on Amazon but it's changed a lot.
Note: If you have an Add-on Item with less than $25 of items shipped by Amazon.com in your cart, you can check out with the other items. You can also save your Add-on Item in the Saved for Later section for a future order.
Bobbie
Wheelchair Expert

Re: Amazon doesn't like me!

Post by Bobbie »

Nope- no way to buy add-on items unless you have $25 in your cart. Annoying as ####.
Bobbie Mayer
"Corgis on Wheels: Understanding and Caring for the Special Needs of Corgis with Degenerative Myelopathy or DIsk Disease available now!
http://www.corgiaid.org/cart/corgisonwheels
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

That is exactly how annoying it is!

:thankyou:
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

$1.79 at KV Supply and free shipping.
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

:shock:

I haven't done KV much lately, but I've always liked their stuff. What's their minimum for free shipping?
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

I'm not sure they have a minimum because there was no shipping on $1.79, however there was a $5 handling charge, that's OK I ordered 4. I will say I am not totally thrilled with the cups, they would be better for a bird cage. They are hard plastic with a slightly sharp edge, which might be fine for a crate/cage that is not moving but you don't want sharp edges in an airline crate that is going to be handled or possibly encounter turbulence. I took sandpaper to one and I think it will actually be usuable, but these are not as good at the $2.99 Great Choice ones from PetsMart IF you can get them. Those are softer plastic and bigger and rounded, worth the extra dollar...again IF you can get them.