hello again

A forum where caretakers of elderly, disabled, and handicapped pets can chat with one another about topics that don't fit in other categories.
connie

hello again

Post by connie »

hi everyone,
i know it's been a while. i could not get into site since i changed e mail addresses. got a card in mail from carol and when i called her, she changed it and got me back. thanks carol....
all is well with cricket and i. we older of course and i am still working 12 hr days. cricket is so used to his wheels now, he loves the freedom./ it's been a year since the were donated this week.
my mother is still alive at almost 91 , but her health has gotten worse, we just appreciate every day we get... anyways, wanted to touch base and let you all know we are fine. i am in facebook at connie carter, trumann, arkansas. christine i added you...
take care, prays all your pets are healthy . will chat later.. oh i am posting this pic of " cricket & the cop" lol. this was a cute one when cop stopped to check him out. lol
hugs, connie & cricket
Attachments
no officer, i was NOT speeding.
no officer, i was NOT speeding.
CarolC

Re: hello again

Post by CarolC »

Connie, it is SO good to see you, and your pictures!
It was Christine's idea to send you a card, thanks Christine!
That picture of Cricket getting pulled over for speeding is hysterical! :haha:
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

Agreed--That's a great pic! :mrgreen:
connie

Post by connie »

yeah i thought it was funny.. see how great the walking wheels are , he has the need for speed.. lol