Upcoming Questionaires

A forum where caretakers of elderly, disabled, and handicapped pets can chat with one another about topics that don't fit in other categories.
markcrobinson
Site Admin

Upcoming Questionaires

Post by markcrobinson »

To The Members of the Focus Group

Thank you again, for joining and welcome to our new members. I'm going to post this in the forum as well as sending out an email. If any of you are not on the forum and don't find the forum convenient, please let me know and I'll keep using email. If you are reading this on the forum, please post a "Got It" reply.

We've got two questionnaires coming out to you soon, one is about our new wheelchair sizing wizard, and the other is about our Amazon Store.

Our wizard is an interesting problem. We created this brilliant sizing wizard, but, for reasons I'll discuss after the questionnaire comes out, we need some fresh eyes on it. Hopefully this will be fun and interesting.

Amazon is also a challenge. In order to survive as a business we need to be on Amazon, but as well as fierce competition and high Amazon fees, it's tough to come up on top. The way that Amazon has positioned themselves, they get about 15% of the retail economy -- I used to be worried about the credit card companies and their 3% or 4%

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions, comments, or ideas. You can email me, or post in the forum if you want to open the discussion up to the group (once we get an idea of how many use the forum). I just ask that you not publicly discuss Amazon or the wizard until after everyone has filled out the questionnaires... fresh eyes are a key.

Warm Regards to All,
Mark
Mark C Robinson
HandicappedPets.com
For Elderly, Disabled, and Injured Pets; products, services, and support.
critters
Founding Member

Re: Upcoming Questionaires

Post by critters »

I got the email.
CarolC

Re: Upcoming Questionaires

Post by CarolC »

I got the email.