stubborn dog? lol

A forum where caretakers of elderly, disabled, and handicapped pets can chat with one another about topics that don't fit in other categories.
connie

stubborn dog? lol

Post by connie »

good morning everyone,
listen to this. cricket has a bad carpet burn on belly, so i wanted him to stay in crate while i am at work so it would get well. so yesterday before i left, i put him in it. he went nuts, jumping, moving, shaking crate all over. it scared me so much i left him out. well my neighbor was here, and he told me later , that as soon as i left, cricket went right in crate, layed down and went to sleep. lol. he was there when i arrived home also. lol.
if he could talk he would probably say" hey i'll get in there but ONLY when I want too. lol." thought you all might want a laugh this morning. I adore him, but he gives a new meaning to the word stubborn. lol.
have a great day, hugs and doggie kisses from me and my spoiled boy . he's got to see vet about belly .
pats on heads to all your fur babies.
connie and cricket[/b]
Christine

Re: stubborn dog? lol

Post by Christine »

What a little character!!! Give him a kiss on the tummy for me. Hope it clears up right away. If they only knew how much joy they bring us with the tiniest things!

Love,
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

Well, doesn't he just have you wrapped around his little paw!
Plays you like a violin. DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THIS? He is BRILLIANT!
Karen, Andy's ^i^ mom
Lethal White Aussies Rule!
INTERACTIVE RESCUE SITE!
http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/lethalwhiteauss/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LethalWhiteAussieRescue/
Dianne

Post by Dianne »

Connie,

That is too cute. He just wanted to spend every available minute with you, and then he caught up on sleep when you left the house.

Dianne