christine how are you?

A forum where caretakers of elderly, disabled, and handicapped pets can chat with one another about topics that don't fit in other categories.
connie

christine how are you?

Post by connie »

hi there,
just wondering how everything is, are you feeling better?
hugs, connie
and
a big cricket slurp!!
Christine

Re: christine how are you?

Post by Christine »

hi guys,

had a titanium plate anf nine screws put in. pretty painful right now, but know it will umprove. vanity is turning me into a whiny baby..can't get my contacts in, can't tease my hair, keep reminding myself that this is nothing on the scale of lifeand to get over it, my heart is breaking for karen and her hwy 170 dog. bailey and glen have forged a new bond over this, he is taking such good care of us both.

i go back to work on wed. contacted an attorney for advice and gathered info and pictures for him today. will talk with him next week about contacting the mall.

take care all of you sweet new friends - hugs to all of tou babies

love,
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
connie

Post by connie »

oh christine, i hurt just reading your post. you take care sweetie, follow dr's orders. keep us updated and hope things are better soon for you. seems like when it rains it pours don't it? yes, cover your butt with a lawyer. medical bills at least.
give furbaby a hug from us,
connie and cricket
Christine

Post by Christine »

oh connie, i have watched crickets video 5 times in a row!!!! what a boost to antone's day. you should be proud of yourself and your little guy. so happy for you. thankks for your thoughts...got my contacts in yesterday, did you hear me squeal???

love,
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

Christine wrote:.got my contacts in yesterday, did you hear me squeal???
LOL. When I used them I never could've gotten them in with only 1 hand, I'm rather sure! Congrats on your accomplishment! :D :D