Hey Everyone

A forum where caretakers of elderly, disabled, and handicapped pets can chat with one another about topics that don't fit in other categories.
Tiffany

Hey Everyone

Post by Tiffany »

Hello everyone
I just wanted to drop a note to say I still think of you guys! (how could I not) Eros is doing GREAT he runs and walks and gos up and down stairs although he usually drags his hind legs down the stairs, you take whatever you can get and I've already got more then I ever dreamed. He is starting to do the bunny hop thing I'm pretty sure thats the hip dysplasia rearing its ugly head but no pain yet,=-). For those of you that may remember my nervousness about moving and my mother in law trying to keep Eros for all the wrong reasons, well my brother in law (the good son) talked to her before I even brought it up and made it much easier and she understands that we need each other and on the days that there home I'm going to drop him off in the morning and pick him up at suppertime, kind of like joint custody =-) I was gonna do that anyway. I still come by and browse the board but by the time I get to the messages you guys already have everything covered. your just that good.=-) Well I hope everyones furbabys are doing well.
your always in my thoughts!
Eros & Tiffany
Eros & Tiffany
Never lose hope, Miracles happen all the time!
Christine

Re: Hey Everyone

Post by Christine »

Hi Tiffany,

Such good news in every aspect..Eros belongs with you and yet he can go visit "Grandma". Your story did and will help a lot of people. Take care and Merry Christmas!
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

It is so good to hear from you and about Eros! We've missed you!
Karen, Andy's ^i^ mom
Lethal White Aussies Rule!
INTERACTIVE RESCUE SITE!
http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/lethalwhiteauss/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LethalWhiteAussieRescue/
Dianne

Post by Dianne »

Hi tiffany,

Glad that you were able to work out a shared custody agreement. Everybody wins.

Did you notice that Eros pic is on the "fraud and security forum"? He's a beautiful pup.

Dianne
connie

Post by connie »

so glad to hear things are good for you. and eros, wow!, so happy that boy is doing so well. it makes all the hard work you do worthwhile, to see them walk and run again, don't it?
keep in touch and merry christmas to you and your family.
hugs,
connie and cricket
Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Yeah I haven't posted anything for a while been real busy working time seems to be opening up a little right now (The calm before the "Holiday Storm") Its great to hear from all of you guys too. I've been stopping in and browsing here and there but useually I don't really have anything defferent to contribute or if I do I don't have time to post right then and by the time I get back on The topic is irrelevent.
Thats awesome I didn't notice that about the picture wow thats great. He sure is a handsome guy, isn't he?=-)
thanks
Eros & Tiffany
Eros & Tiffany
Never lose hope, Miracles happen all the time!