Sanctuary gives disabled pets a second chance

A forum where caretakers of elderly, disabled, and handicapped pets can chat with one another about topics that don't fit in other categories.
critters
Founding Member

Sanctuary gives disabled pets a second chance

Post by critters »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16813142/
"There’s one really important thing we want people to know, and it’s that disabled animals can have a truly wonderful quality of life. Each and every day, our animals show us how much joy they take in life."
weebles

Re: Sanctuary gives disabled pets a second chance

Post by weebles »

When I took in Weebles I was searching for info on puppies with cerebellar hypoplasia. I ended up finding Rolling Dog Ranch and loved reading their blog about the special animals they help.

I haven't had any luck with finding Weebles' sister a home so I contacted RDR to see if they would be able to take her...I'm crossing my fingers that they will be able to help since I can't find anyone else willing to take them and I cannot handle more than Weebles. They seem like an excellent organization!!!

www.rollingdogranch.com
VictoriaCIC

Re: Sanctuary gives disabled pets a second chance

Post by VictoriaCIC »

I absolutely love the work that Rolling Dog Ranch does. I enjoy reading their blog daily and think its a great way to get a glimpse into the everyday happenings at their sanctuary. Their slideshows are great too!!

Victoria
CIC