really busy

A forum where caretakers of elderly, disabled, and handicapped pets can chat with one another about topics that don't fit in other categories.
ems736336

really busy

Post by ems736336 »

Just want you all to know that I am really busy at work and probably won't spend a lot of time here for awhile. Our very best to each and everyone of you and your babies. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Attachments
Dweenger and Nidgie send you good wishes filled with dachsie hugs and kisses.
Dweenger and Nidgie send you good wishes filled with dachsie hugs and kisses.
CarolC

Re: really busy

Post by CarolC »

Hmm, are you a CPA? :) Whatever the reason, I surely hope you will be back soon--or visit on weekends! (Do accountants have weekends in tax season?)
puremutt

Post by puremutt »

Sounds like a good guess!
mickey 1994- sept 26 ,2008

let all beings be happy
connie

Post by connie »

you will be missed ems, but i understand, there are times i just can't find a minute to log on. if i have a extra moment cricket demands it. lol. it is now warm and pretty outside and he demands to go sit in the swing as soon as i walk in the door after work.. lol.
take care, your in our thoughts always, try to rest.
hugs, connie and cricket
ems736336

Post by ems736336 »

Hope you are all o.k. No, I do not do taxes. I work for an agency that does special reports at this time of the year about property assessment in our state and I make MAPS! It is really a great (fun) skill to have but makes me really busy at the same time as the taxes are happening! Stay well and healthy!