We will travel with our RV. The dog ramp is gonna be too steep for those steps, i can't seem to find something else; tips?
Any nice places for the dog to walk?
let all beings be happy
Essentials for your road trip if traveling with a paralyzed dog:-
1. Pack your dog’s medications, diapers, pee pads and baby wipes.
2. Take your pup’s lifting or support harness, booties and wheelchair.
3. Take medical and vaccination records. Update vaccinations before you leave so your dog is protected for the area where you are traveling.
4. Pack a bed, bedding or soft crate for inside the car. Make sure it is secure so your dog is stable while the vehicle is moving.
5. Be sure your dog is wearing an ID tag that includes your cell number.
These tips will help you a lot. I also have a dog which is paralyzed. I followed these tips and I was able to easily tackle some problems.
https://lessonsfromaparalyzeddog.com/ti ... lyzed-dog/