Handicapped Pets Foundation 501c3 is looking for a new member of the board of directors.
For more information: https://hpets.org/index.php

Olive and her baby food table

Please post any questions you have about aging or senior health issues here.
CarolC

Olive and her baby food table

Post by CarolC » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:56 pm

Olive is a little senior lady who is peppier in the morning and sometimes totters during the day. I began noticing she would lose her balance bending over to eat, so I raised her bowls and that has been working.

Olive_bowls.JPG
She gets a snack every afternoon, trying to keep her weight up. Sweet potatoes are good for dogs with kidney issues (and she loves them :chef:), but I was having to put her tub of Gerber sweet potatoes on the floor because how do you raise something that size and shape, and so it won't tip over?

Today I took the Gerber box and cut a hole in it, and it works very well. Here is Olive with her new raised baby food table. :D

Olive_baby_food_table.JPG

critters
Founding Member

Re: Olive and her baby food table

Post by critters » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:11 am

Interesting! :smart:

CarolC

Post by CarolC » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:04 pm

I totally love it! It even has that little gap underneath so you can get your fingers under it to pick it up, like they do with pet food bowls. It fits perfectly on the shelf, so I have a place to *put* it when not in use. She has it all figured out, and is cleaning up her tubs of baby food better. :D

CarolC

Post by CarolC » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:28 pm

I washed one of the baby food tubs and am using it for a dish so now she can use her table to have treats like Cheerios and Corn Chex.

critters
Founding Member

Post by critters » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:33 am

Neat!