Looking to adopt a CH Kitty!

Post here if you would like to adopt a special needs pet.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
EternaDivina

Looking to adopt a CH Kitty!

Post by EternaDivina »

We currently have 1 CH Kitty named Fawkes. He is the sweetest of sweets and so we really want to adopt another CH kitty...we're in Tampa, FL but would be willing to drive elsewhere to get the kitty and bring him/her home forever. :) I'd rather not fly a kitty out though, seems really stressful for any cat, especially for a CH kitty.

1) We’re in Tampa, FL 33634
2) We’re willing to drive about 4 hours outside of Tampa, perhaps a bit more depending on location of the kitty.
3) We currently have a CH kitty.
4) CH
5) Cat
6) the younger the better, but age is not a restriction for us to adopt

Thanks!

Mari
email: eterna[dot]divina[at]yahoo[dot]com
critters
Founding Member

Re: Looking to adopt a CH Kitty!

Post by critters »

Crossposting... Welcome!
EternaDivina

Post by EternaDivina »

Thanks! :]
mumpkees

Post by mumpkees »

Hi Mari!

This is /mari (mumpkees). :-)

It is always so great when we see someone looking to adopt a special needs furkid. Being a special needs mom who has been owned by many CH kitties I know just like Lay's potato chips, you can't have just one after you've been loved by a CH kitty.

There is a yahoo group devoted just to CH kitties and their parents. Not only can you find help with anything related to CH kitties and their care, but there are always CH kittens and cats being posted who are looking for homes. One member regularly goes thru all the petfinder ads and compiles a list of CH cats/kittens all over the USA by state looking for homes.

This is the subscribe to address for the CH kitty group:
chkittyclub-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Tell us a little bit about Fawkes. How old is he? How long have you been owned by Fawkes? What are Fawkes's challenges? (how severe?). Does he have other cats or dogs to play with? And of course, we all love pictures.

/mari
/mari
Spiritcat and the Mooseheart Mumpkees of southeastern Texas
EternaDivina

Post by EternaDivina »

Thanks Mari!

As you know we found our sweetness lovebug Paladin [the kitty formerly known as Homer] While he has not been formally diagnosed with CH he has motor skill deficiencies he emerged with from is neuter surgery. He is awesome, this kitty kitty was INSTANT love and we are happier than happy to have him home! After the 4.5 hour round trip road trip, I think he is pretty happy to be home too...this little boy is a DARLING!
Attachments
I has big paws...
I has big paws...
I am so puuuuurrrrty. Like an Egyptian Kitty Statue
I am so puuuuurrrrty. Like an Egyptian Kitty Statue
Kitty Paladin loves to be loved...
Kitty Paladin loves to be loved...
Last edited by EternaDivina on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

Awww! What a cutie!!! :wub: