hello, we are still fine and healthy

Neurological Disorders Resources. Treatment and care for pets having pain or trouble walking or standing due to spinal injuries or neurological disorders like IVDD, FCE and DM.
connie

hello, we are still fine and healthy

Post by connie »

hi gang,
yes i know it's been soooooooo long. but my life is so busy with mom and work. but we think of you all every day. i thought you might like to see this video of cricket i just took, showing him wanting his stocking and toys early. he loves christmas. he is doing well, still spinal walks, still healthy, still spoiled.
i am seeing a wonderful man for almost a year now, he adores cricket and he thinks steve is daddy. lol
so my life is busy but blessed.
i do hope everyone is well and your fur kids are well and happy.
i gonna try to spend more time on here, this site saved me when cricket first got paralyzed and i am ashamed for staying away so long.
we love and miss everyone
hugs from connie & cricket
if it doesn't load, go to http://www.youtube.com, then conniecpu's video of cricket and his stockings
Christine

Re: hello, we are still fine and healthy

Post by Christine »

Connie!!! Love the video of Cricket - he is such a character. Isn't it cool that the video can show up in your post now?? Carol has been busy! I have a new camera that does videos and my fondest wish is to film Panda and Penny cuddling and Panda washing Penny so I can share that here..

Glad you are doing well - won't even ask how many hours a day you are working, but nice to hear that you have someone special in your life that Cricket approves of. Wishing you a beautiful Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
Shaz

Re: hello, we are still fine and healthy

Post by Shaz »

Hi Connie

Loving your Cricket, he's determined to get his Stocking early! and thanks for the Smile:)

Your life's good right now and may it remain so forever.

Happy Times indeed.
Sharon :)
2 x 10 year old Pugs, Duke and Duchess. Duchess has hind leg paralysis.
1 x 3 year old Maltese (Terror) Terrior! Oly
2 x 5 year old Greenwing Macaws, Missy and Rojo
Living in Spain.