Willa - foster kitten with paralyzed hind legs

Neurological Disorders Resources. Treatment and care for pets having pain or trouble walking or standing due to spinal injuries or neurological disorders like IVDD, FCE and DM.
krande20

Willa - foster kitten with paralyzed hind legs

Post by krande20 »

But EXTRA cuteness to make up for her little string bean legs. :D Willa was born without tendons connecting her leg muscles, so while she has feeling in her legs she cannot work the muscles and move them. She gets around just fine with only two legs though! She climbs, runs, and plays all the time and doesn't let her disability get her down. She was rescued from underneath a dumpster outside a bar in Illinois when she was about 4 weeks old, with her back legs covered in sores and infection from dragging around. She is now about 6 months old and healthy as an ox. My husband and I are taking care of her while she looks for her forever home, and she is just the most lovable little lady there ever was...a foster failure waiting to happen. ;) I thought you all would appreciate meeting this adorable little testament to survival!
Willa sporting her Leggings for Life
Willa sporting her Leggings for Life
Practicing her modeling gaze
Practicing her modeling gaze
critters
Founding Member

Re: Willa - foster kitten with paralyzed hind legs

Post by critters »

What a cutie!! :mrgreen: