paralysis to recovery to paralysis! HELP!

Neurological Disorders Resources. Treatment and care for pets having pain or trouble walking or standing due to spinal injuries or neurological disorders like IVDD, FCE and DM.
smileydog

Re: paralysis to recovery to paralysis! HELP!

Post by smileydog »

Yes turmeric! A natural anti inflammatory! Even some vets (gasp!) will acknowledge it works.

Glad your boy is in such loving hands Lynette. It really is tragic how the vets are so narrow minded while it's our best friends' lives on the line.... I've learned a lot good through all this!

Hugs
Payten

Post by Payten »

smileydog wrote:Yes turmeric! A natural anti inflammatory! Even some vets (gasp!) will acknowledge it works.

Glad your boy is in such loving hands Lynette. It really is tragic how the vets are so narrow minded while it's our best friends' lives on the line.... I've learned a lot good through all this!

Hugs
Broocloli boiled and pureed does as well, much be served boiled and pureed though..
Lyn 22

Post by Lyn 22 »

Hello because Pluggie has been siezure free for so long I am not game to change or lower meds till I get his legs sorted out. But I am interested in the change of diet for him he is a very fussy boy. I will look for a more natural diet at the moment he eats Felix sachets and Whiskas dry food Thank you