Interesting drag...sock?

Neurological Disorders Resources. Treatment and care for pets having pain or trouble walking or standing due to spinal injuries or neurological disorders like IVDD, FCE and DM.
CarolC

Interesting drag...sock?

Post by CarolC »

Not sure what this is. She's a small cat, not a kitten, so it might be too big to be a sock, but if it isn't a sock, what is it? They're using it as a purrmaid sack. Found on Petfinder.

dl5zpyw5k3jeb.cloudfront.jpg
Using Google image search, I see something called footless tights that is similar.
270FL_pop.jpg
critters
Founding Member

Re: Interesting drag...sock?

Post by critters »

Maybe, or cut off leggings? Good idea, though—they’re super flexible, comfy, and rather slick.
BendyMom
mutant kitty expert

Post by BendyMom »

I love it!!!
http://www.alittletlc.com

Bendy Kitty
forever in my heart
always missed
i am not the same without you.
BendyMom
mutant kitty expert

Post by BendyMom »

I'm trying to figure out how they put it on her. over her head? or pulled up over her legs/tail.
Barnabus won't let me put things over his head.
http://www.alittletlc.com

Bendy Kitty
forever in my heart
always missed
i am not the same without you.
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

I wondered the same thing. Best guess would be, for a right-handed person, someone puts their right arm through the legging all the way so their hand comes out the other end. Then with that right hand they take hold of the kitty around the waist or tummy maybe? And with the other free hand (left hand) they slide the legging up off their right arm onto the cat. If the hind legs are paralyzed, maybe the claws aren't as much of a problem getting tangled when moving the sock into place? Totally guessing, no idea!
:pardon: