UP-DATE

Neurological Disorders Resources. Treatment and care for pets having pain or trouble walking or standing due to spinal injuries or neurological disorders like IVDD, FCE and DM.
Ms Charlie

UP-DATE

Post by Ms Charlie »

Ok as promised. Just got back from the vets. the vet asked me to tell you ALL on here, that the advice you gave me on here saved this little doggie from being permanetly paralyzed (crate)(SP).THANK YOU. I am waiting for a call for a MRI for her. I PRAY it's soon. Then if the MRI shows what the vet thinks it will show, spinal surgery. $4000.00 to $5000.00 OUCH.
My reward...the cutest wetwiddle licks and the cutest widdle brown eys ya ever did see. could ya ask for more....? I think not.
You guys are the best....now I have to go read all you guys wrote about spinal surgery and what to expect next.
Ohhhh she pooped at the vets and with help from the vet she pee pee'd. YAHOO. :)
Cindidoxiemom

Re: UP-DATE

Post by Cindidoxiemom »

Ms Charlie,
I'm sorry I didn't post to you sooner. I missed your previous post.
Please let us know about the MRI and surgery. I have gone through it 3 times now with two of my doggers. If you have ANY questions at all ...do NOT hesitate to ask.. No question is stupid, and if we don't know the answer, we will do our best to find the answer.
Hugs,
Cindi
I am not a vet; please consult your vet before making any treatment decisions.

Hunter IVDD Surgery x 2~Walking
Oscar IVDD Surgery x 1~ Paralyzed
Sage and Misty