THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Neurological Disorders Resources. Treatment and care for pets having pain or trouble walking or standing due to spinal injuries or neurological disorders like IVDD, FCE and DM.
Ms Charlie

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Post by Ms Charlie »

Just got back from the vets. waiting for a call for her to have a MRI then spinal surgery.. If what you guys had told me last night, CRATE..if I had not listened...she would not ever be walking again...so THANK YOU.
The surgery is between $4000.00 and possibly as high as $5700.00 OUCH as I said in another post. But I also said, my reward is, the cutest dang pair of brown eyes ever, and the cutest dang widdle wet licks on the face of the earth.
The vet said to hold off on getting her a wheel chair yet. But nice to know you guys know where I can get one if need be.
I am SO sorry for my panic last night. I was more then a little up-set to say the least.
THANK YOU from COCO...I will post a picture when she is doing better. And get ready...she is truly the cutest little girl ya ever did see.
connie

Re: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Post by connie »

your welcome, so glad you crated. and you will never regret surgery. cricket's was only 2500 dollars including all tests, and a week in hospital and P.T. guess your higher where you live.
i got great nes today, vet checked cricket for deep pain and wheeeeeeeeeee, it's coming back after 9 months!
so yes miracles happen. you'll be stressed , work hard at P.T.. but you'll get you reward with all those loving slurps!!
good luck to you, keep us posted please. prayers are with you both!
hugs,
connie and cricket