Up-Date FOR Coco

Neurological Disorders Resources. Treatment and care for pets having pain or trouble walking or standing due to spinal injuries or neurological disorders like IVDD, FCE and DM.
Ms Charlie

Up-Date FOR Coco

Post by Ms Charlie »

COCO is in surgery as I type this. You guys on here have NO idea how greatful I am for all your help and advice. I gave the URL of this site to the vets. They rushed her in the minute I walked in the doors. I took a picture of her with the nurse before I left, but don't know how to post pictures.
ALSO....who was the 'ANGEL' that started this incredible forum. I would like to thank that person personally.

So for now, I sit, pray and hope for the best.
THANK YOU ALL
Ms Charlie and her new widdle baby COCO.

Also....ALL the best to your doggies as well...yours our in our prayers as well.
connie

Re: Up-Date FOR Coco

Post by connie »

coco is in my prayers. may you get good news after surgery. cricket had his 9 months ago and read what i wrote in my post, he is getting deep pain again. miracles happen.
hugs,
connie and cricket
Cindidoxiemom

Re: Up-Date FOR Coco

Post by Cindidoxiemom »

Let us know when you get the update from the surgeon. As I said before, several of us have gone through this, and we will do what we can to get you through the potty, rehab, crate and emotional issuse that can arrise post IVDD surgery. It sounds like you have an excellent surgeon, and that Coco is in very good hands.
To post a picture, go http://tinypic.com/, enter your picture, copy the IMG format of the picture and paste it in your message. If you need any more help, let me know!
Cindi
I am not a vet; please consult your vet before making any treatment decisions.

Hunter IVDD Surgery x 2~Walking
Oscar IVDD Surgery x 1~ Paralyzed
Sage and Misty