wanted: wheels for a 12# minidox

This is a moderated forum for support of users of the Walkin' Wheels Adjustable dog wheelchair. Typically questions posted here will be edited, answered, incorporated into other posts, and/or possibly removed.
Forum rules
If you do not see a reply here, please check your Private Messages. If you do not see a PM, please post again so we may notify support staff.

For quick answers to questions about the Walkin' Wheels wheelchair, please call HandicappedPets directly at (888) 811-7387.
Doxndoodle

wanted: wheels for a 12# minidox

Post by Doxndoodle »

Hi I am looking for a set of used wheels for Harley my 12year old mini dox. His back surg was 5 years ago, he is now incontinent, dragging is hind feet. He has no deep pain sensation, hope someone out there has one that they no longer need.

Thanks, Harley's Mom
Christine

Re: wanted: wheels for a 12# minidox

Post by Christine »

Hi Harleysmom,

Are you expressing Harley? Keep an eye on our Classifieds for the sale of used wheelchairs. You might also check the wheelchair dealers to see if they have loaners or rentals. Believe it or not, you might also want to post that request with your local Freecycle http://www.freecycle.org and check with your thrift shops. An acquaintance of mine who sells on eBay (there is another source) found a perfectly good wheelchair at a thrift shop for $10 (!!!!) . Have you seen the Drag Bags that he could wear to protect his back paws from rubbing on the carpet?

We'd love to see a picture of Harley! :wub:

:welcomepink:
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08