Front Wheels Available in March

This is a moderated forum for support of users of the Walkin' Wheels Adjustable dog wheelchair. Typically questions posted here will be edited, answered, incorporated into other posts, and/or possibly removed.
Forum rules
If you do not see a reply here, please check your Private Messages. If you do not see a PM, please post again so we may notify support staff.

For quick answers to questions about the Walkin' Wheels wheelchair, please call HandicappedPets directly at (888) 811-7387.
nbregger

Front Wheels Available in March

Post by nbregger »

Our estimated time arrival for the front wheels is March 2012. Please check our website at that time.
Bobbie
Wheelchair Expert

Re: Front Wheels Available

Post by Bobbie »

None of the dogs who have our WW carts are ready for front wheels but I passed the word on to our DMDogs list in case anyone there is.
Bobbie Mayer
"Corgis on Wheels: Understanding and Caring for the Special Needs of Corgis with Degenerative Myelopathy or DIsk Disease available now!
http://www.corgiaid.org/cart/corgisonwheels
petaccessguy

Re: Front Wheels Available

Post by petaccessguy »

This is great to know that you are at this stage of development. I just had a guy last week ask about this and was told a long way of but I am glad to see you are getting closer with this addition