merlain needs a chair please help

This is a moderated forum for support of users of the Walkin' Wheels Adjustable dog wheelchair. Typically questions posted here will be edited, answered, incorporated into other posts, and/or possibly removed.
Forum rules
If you do not see a reply here, please check your Private Messages. If you do not see a PM, please post again so we may notify support staff.

For quick answers to questions about the Walkin' Wheels wheelchair, please call HandicappedPets directly at (888) 811-7387.
omenomen

merlain needs a chair please help

Post by omenomen »

About 2years ago now merlin came into our lives he has had it hard from the get go. His last owner wanted to shoot him when he was hit by a car. So we took him to the vet. Had to remove his front right foot. About 6months later we notice merlin was starteing to cry an limp. Come to fine out his ball of his hip joint in his right back leg was desintagrateing. A nice lady off he helped us find that out. So we put our car title into hall. Lol we r still paying this off which was 2000. But now about 5 to 6months later it has not healed right an he has trouble with the hip getting around uses the bunny foot just fine. But I'm in need of a wheel chair to help him out. I'm willing to pay for one but it would have to be in payments I'm on ssi. He is 45 to 50 pounds if u or some one u know can help let us know please. If I don't answer please text my hubbub don't like to answer some times he is a truck driver.