cleaning the Walking Wheels rear harness

This is a moderated forum for support of users of the Walkin' Wheels Adjustable dog wheelchair. Typically questions posted here will be edited, answered, incorporated into other posts, and/or possibly removed.
Forum rules
If you do not see a reply here, please check your Private Messages. If you do not see a PM, please post again so we may notify support staff.

For quick answers to questions about the Walkin' Wheels wheelchair, please call HandicappedPets directly at (888) 811-7387.
jmonet

cleaning the Walking Wheels rear harness

Post by jmonet »

hi

My dog Leila and I are using the Walking Wheels and cleaning the Walking Wheels rear harness successfully but does anyone have any suggestions on cleaning the harness to lessen the urine smell? I wash it everyday with soap but the smell never goes away. Since she pees while in it, urine gets on it. Any other tips are welcome as well.

Thanks!
nbregger

Re: cleaning the Walkin' Wheels rear harness

Post by nbregger »

I would recommend the Natures Miracle spray in the link below for any pet odor removal on any surface. They sell it online or you can go to a local store such as AGWAY in the New England area. I live by it.

http://www.ilovenaturesmiracle.com/home/index.php

Debbie Yandell
jmonet

Post by jmonet »

Thank you Debbie. I use that sort of stuff on the floor but i never though to use it to wash something with. I'll look into it.
nbregger

Post by nbregger »

Give it a try. I think if you take a Tablespoon of the solution and dilute it with water, then soak the bottom of the harness, it should take away the urine smell. :D
Debbie
jmonet

Post by jmonet »

I used the Nature's Miracle "urine destroyer" yesterday and it worked very well! Thanks so much for the tip.

best wishes