Wheelchair for cat with brain damage

This is a moderated forum for support of users of the Walkin' Wheels Adjustable dog wheelchair. Typically questions posted here will be edited, answered, incorporated into other posts, and/or possibly removed.
Forum rules
If you do not see a reply here, please check your Private Messages. If you do not see a PM, please post again so we may notify support staff.

For quick answers to questions about the Walkin' Wheels wheelchair, please call HandicappedPets directly at (888) 811-7387.
carolb4

Wheelchair for cat with brain damage

Post by carolb4 »

I have an adult cat with brain damage to his cerebellum primarily. I am a physical therapist but have been unable to build a walker that works for him. He climbs out of everything.do you think I could post a video of him for suggestions?
critters
Founding Member

Re: Wheelchair for cat with brain damage

Post by critters »

:whale: So he has cerebellar hypoplasia (what they call cerebral palsy in critters)? I made a wheelchair (cart) for my Baby with a triple dose of CH, and she HATES it. She really doesn't walk at all on her own and is like a little bitty low-functioning kid with CP. I'll post the link to Baby's cart in a minute. It's mostly to let her get a little standing time, but she give me the Evil Eye the whole time she's in it. :twisted: :mrgreen: