I have a wheelchair I no longer need

This is a moderated forum for support of users of the Walkin' Wheels Adjustable dog wheelchair. Typically questions posted here will be edited, answered, incorporated into other posts, and/or possibly removed.
Forum rules
If you do not see a reply here, please check your Private Messages. If you do not see a PM, please post again so we may notify support staff.

For quick answers to questions about the Walkin' Wheels wheelchair, please call HandicappedPets directly at (888) 811-7387.
korenmarie

I have a wheelchair I no longer need

Post by korenmarie »

Hi everyone,

I have a walkin wheels chair I no longer need. My dog used it maybe three times so it is very much in good condition. The wheels for it are the large all terrain ones. I would love for someone else to be able to use it and I'm willing to sell it and ship it to a good home.
nbregger

Re: I have a wheelchair I no longer need

Post by nbregger »

You should post your ad in the Dog Wheelchair Classified:
http://useddogwheelchairs.com/ad-catego ... eelchairs/

Put in your ad what size struts and wheels you have or the fold of flank measurement:
http://www.handicappedpets.com/adjustab ... eight.html
Slamitami

Post by Slamitami »

I am in need of whelchair for my dog. Her size would be18 in. Fold flank & she is about 50lbs. What size are you selling? Thanks.
BabyNew33

Post by BabyNew33 »

Hi,

I have a 65 lb male boxer, I am in need of a wheelchair. his measurement is 17inches. I am interested to find out what the size of your cart is. Thanks.
kaysun

Post by kaysun »

Is the wheelchair still available? I have a Bichon who has lot use of his back legs due to Degenerative Disc Disease. The only concern I have is that his back legs, he keeps together, and in the videos looked like most dogs are put in stirrups separating legs...not sure he can do that...this is a recent happening to his back legs and he is very touchy about moving the back legs...think it hurts in spine. How much do you want for wheel chair? Thanks, Sharon and Bear