setting up height with front wheel attachments

This is a moderated forum for support of users of the Walkin' Wheels Adjustable dog wheelchair. Typically questions posted here will be edited, answered, incorporated into other posts, and/or possibly removed.
Forum rules
If you do not see a reply here, please check your Private Messages. If you do not see a PM, please post again so we may notify support staff.

For quick answers to questions about the Walkin' Wheels wheelchair, please call HandicappedPets directly at (888) 811-7387.
JaynTinks

setting up height with front wheel attachments

Post by JaynTinks »

Hi

I'm in UK and trying to set up cart for my dog. Cart arrived yesterday and I emailed UK support but no answer yet and am desperate to get dog in cart to see if it works for her.

It's a quad cart and I just wanted to know

on the back legs of cart there are numbers, I currently have it set second hole from the top and you can only see numbers 1 and 2 at the bottom. The front legs have no numbers but there are 11 holes. The silver button is in the 4th hole from the top. Is there any relation between what number hole the back legs are on and what number hole you'd use for the front legs of the quad cart?

I have the medium cart and she measured 17" from groin to floor.

Thanks
nbregger

Re: setting up height with front wheel attachments

Post by nbregger »

Hi Jayne,

I'm not sure what size wheel and struts you have but it sounds like the setting in the back is correct.
When adjusting the height in the front, just try to get the side bars parallel to the ground. You don't necessarily need to use the chin bar. If you are not sure, please email me a side and rear view of your dog in the wheelchair and I can evaluate the fitting: nancy@hpets.net
I will also need to know the name the chair was ordered under, sales receipt number or what location it was purchased. :thankyou: