Need advice on carts

This is a moderated forum for support of users of the Walkin' Wheels Adjustable dog wheelchair. Typically questions posted here will be edited, answered, incorporated into other posts, and/or possibly removed.
Forum rules
If you do not see a reply here, please check your Private Messages. If you do not see a PM, please post again so we may notify support staff.

For quick answers to questions about the Walkin' Wheels wheelchair, please call HandicappedPets directly at (888) 811-7387.
Terski

Need advice on carts

Post by Terski »

With so many options out there i need some advice as to what brand of cart to go with, please respond with positive and negative feedback of different rear wheel carts. My dog has rear paralysis. He ruptured his disc and after two back surgeries still has no feeling. He is a 26 lb mix black dog with no bladder or bowel control. Thank you
nbregger

Re: Need advice on carts

Post by nbregger »

I feel that your dog would benefit from the Walkin' Wheels because:

1. Adjustable, only 1 quick measure
2. Rear Harness design will allow your dog to urinate and defecate easily without soiling themselves or the cart
3. Comes with belly belt to help support ruptured disc or back problems
4. Ships the same day, and has a two week trial period, and is $50.00 off right now.
5. Great customer service to help with any fitting issues, 888-253-0777