new wheels mini buckle question

This is a moderated forum for support of users of the Walkin' Wheels Adjustable dog wheelchair. Typically questions posted here will be edited, answered, incorporated into other posts, and/or possibly removed.
Forum rules
If you do not see a reply here, please check your Private Messages. If you do not see a PM, please post again so we may notify support staff.

For quick answers to questions about the Walkin' Wheels wheelchair, please call HandicappedPets directly at (888) 811-7387.
awsnj

new wheels mini buckle question

Post by awsnj »

Good morning,
We just purchased a WW mini for our female maltese. She has had hind leg paralysis for a couple years
now and this is not our first chair. I chose this chair because she was walking out of the other chair. I love
the harness on the fron of this one. I do think the buckel(red strap) is super bulky under her front leg.
Are there any alternatives to this big buckle? Otherwise, so far this chair is awesome~!
nbregger

Re: new wheels mini buckle question

Post by nbregger »

Hi, I would love to see some pictures of your dog in the wheelchair so I can evaluate the fitting. Also, take a close up picture of the buckle on the red strap. You can email me at: nancy@hpets.net Please include your name and order number so I can help you. Thanks and have a wonderful New Year!