Blood circulation and pooing

This is a moderated forum for support of users of the Walkin' Wheels Adjustable dog wheelchair. Typically questions posted here will be edited, answered, incorporated into other posts, and/or possibly removed.
Forum rules
If you do not see a reply here, please check your Private Messages. If you do not see a PM, please post again so we may notify support staff.

For quick answers to questions about the Walkin' Wheels wheelchair, please call HandicappedPets directly at (888) 811-7387.
Bahar

Blood circulation and pooing

Post by Bahar »

Hey guys, I just got the walkin on wheels for my 12 yr old gsd 3 days ago.. After using it for 10 to 15 min my dog can't seem to get up.. I feel the tubes might be cutting blood flow in his hind legs.. Any insight? Also have any of ur dogs been able to poo while using it?

Mimi @ Work

Re: Blood circulation and pooing

Post by Mimi @ Work »

Hello,
From what you are describing it sounds as if the wheelchair just needs some adjusting.
Can you please email me photos of your dog in the wheelchair. This way I can determine what the issue is.
Please email me at helpme@walkinpets.com Please include the full name on the order.
I look forward to hearing from you.