Leg rings

This is a moderated forum for support of users of the Walkin' Wheels Adjustable dog wheelchair. Typically questions posted here will be edited, answered, incorporated into other posts, and/or possibly removed.
Forum rules
If you do not see a reply here, please check your Private Messages. If you do not see a PM, please post again so we may notify support staff.

For quick answers to questions about the Walkin' Wheels wheelchair, please call HandicappedPets directly at (888) 811-7387.
meirik

Leg rings

Post by meirik »

Hello,
I have a new walkin wheels for my Labrador. I would like to ask if it is possible to use the leg rings without the velcro connector in the middle ? When we use the velcro connector in the middle by the instructions, it seems the dog has difficulties to urinate. When we release it, it was good as always.
Thank you very much
nbregger

Re: Leg rings

Post by nbregger »

Hi, You must use the leg ring connector to hold the tubes together. You can slide that piece forward or back a bit. Maybe you have the leg rings too tight? They should hang down about 4" from the frame if you push downward in the middle. Please call us if you need more help. :thankyou: Nancy