great panties for bowel and bladder incontinence

For those seeking advice on caring for incontinent pets and animals with kidney-related problems.
theservs

great panties for bowel and bladder incontinence

Post by theservs »

Hi everyone,
I mentioned a couple of months ago that I was working with a woman near my home on panties for my Dolcezza Mia. To refresh: Dolcezza Mia is both incontinent in bowel and bladder with the added complication of a uretherostomy tube that can not get any bacteria in it. So, I was on the hunt for a panty that hugged her tight enough in the body but had a "poop pouch" to catch the poop so it wouldn't go near the urethrostomy tube.

Well, VIOLA! An angel has emerged and her name is Mellissa. She has made these panties for me and they are fantastic! She is willing to do these for others including cats. I swear Dolcezza doesn't really know they are on and I do not have to worry where the poop is going. I just untie the back ribbon, open up the pouch and the poop comes out. Although I yearn for the day that she regains anything, if she doesn't thanks to Melissa I can handle this.

Here is a couple of pictures of what she has done, including her new-found talent of dress and panties to match! She will even make panties, dress and diaper bag to match!

If you need a pair of good panties with/without a "poop pouch" Melissa's contact info is: grammamadeit@gmail.com or visit her website where she is modeling Dolcezza Mia at: http://www.myspace.com/grammamadeit

Enjoy and feel free to contact me as well for additional photos or questions,

Judy
Attachments
family.Dolcezza 019.jpg
Dolcezza.August.3.jpg
panties with poop pouch
panties with poop pouch
MJAiken

Re: great panties for bowel and bladder incontinence

Post by MJAiken »

Thank you Judy for the kind words. I just wanted to say Hi, and let you know that I am willing to work with anyone on custom fitting the panties for your dog or cat. You can email me @ grammamadeit@gmail.com or look at myspace page @ http:POUCHPANTIESN.COM. Right now I have XS available in different colors. In the future, I will also be making matching dresses, holiday outfits and harnesses. You can email me to order different size or color.
Thanks for looking
Melissa AKA Grammamadeit
white yellow.jpg
demin white.jpg
white red.jpg
Last edited by MJAiken on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

:strobe: Melissa! I'm VERY glad you joined us!! About how much do they run?
MJAiken

Post by MJAiken »

Thank you, they are $20 for the XS and small panties, $ 24 for the Medium and Large panties. Shipping is $2.99 or less, depending on how many are ordered.
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

My Buddy had a urethrostomy too, and he could've used some of your products.
MJAiken

Post by MJAiken »

Hi everyone,

I created a website it is http://www.POUCHPANTIES.COM, it's a work in progress, so be patient lol. If you want a different size or color for now you will have to email me @ grammamadeit@gmail.com

:thankyou:
Melissa
MJAiken

Post by MJAiken »

I put some new panties up if anyone wants to look

http://www.pouchpanties.com/

here is a sneak peak

:thankyou:
Melissa
Attachments
cartpinkwhitedaisey.JPG
Dianne

Post by Dianne »

Melissa,

They are SO cute! I hear that you make little dresses to match.

Ever think of making a male wrap for the little or big fellas? I'm thinking of plaids, or little boy prints. There are designs out there with suspenders to keep the britches in place.
MJAiken

Post by MJAiken »

Hi Dianne,

Thank you and yes, I do dresses to match. I thought about the male wraps and probally will do them soon. Thanks for looking.

Melissa
Pam (Riley's mom)

Post by Pam (Riley's mom) »

Wow, these look incredible! I have just one question. What happens with the bowel movement? If the dog sits down doesn't it smear all over her?
MJAiken

Post by MJAiken »

Hi Pam,

My clients have noticed that if the poop is solid it usually falls into the pouch part and if the dog sits down it usually rolls to one side or the other. However, my clients have cut up thin pads (like generic "always" pads) and put them inside the pouch area where the poop comes out and if the poop smears on that it can be removed and replaced. If there is poop on the behind of the dog it's minimal and it is still better then stepping in it in the middle of the floor or having the poop smearing on the sofas, chairs and bed. :)

Please feel free to contact Judy @ theservs@yahoo.com She is a devoted and loyal customer with an incontinent dog of both poop and urine.

Thanks
Melissa
Pam (Riley's mom)

Post by Pam (Riley's mom) »

Thank you. I will contact her. I visited the website and it looks like you have a great product.