What type of food do you feed!

For those seeking advice on caring for incontinent pets and animals with kidney-related problems.
Rescuechick

What type of food do you feed!

Post by Rescuechick »

I'm wondering if anyone has had better luck with any certain brand of food? When I got my foster dog she was on science diet id dry food. I'm not really fond of science diet so I switched her to purina one, which my other three dogs were eating. I know this isn't the BEST food but its a decent food that is affordable. On the science diet she pooped a lot less, but like I said I'm not really fond of it. I have now switched all of them to Rachel Ray food. Ingredients listed seem much better, but she still poops ALOT. I stimulate her, with success, a few times a day but she still goes in between. She poops 4-5 times a day! This gets to be exhausting, especially when it's smeared ALL OVER the floor. I cut holes in her diapers big enough for the stool to fall out but when she's whizzing around on her butt they don't fall out. So I'm wondering if anyone has any tips or advice? Thank you!
jaywilly36

Re: What type of food do you feed!

Post by jaywilly36 »

My little shih tzu wont eat dry dog food just milk bones and ceasears brand dog food