Gidget's Britches for incontinent English bulldogs

For those seeking advice on caring for incontinent pets and animals with kidney-related problems.
FYI

Gidget's Britches for incontinent English bulldogs

Post by FYI »

https://gidgetsbritches.com/
GidgetsBritches
Handcrafted Dog Diaper Covers

Our Story

I was inspired to create Gidget’s Britches by our rescued English Bulldog puppy, Gidget. She was born with spina bifida, causing her to be incontinent and requiring her to wear diapers. She passed away from kidney failure on May 7th, 2019 at ten months old.

As Gidget’s kidney disease advanced, she spent long hours curled up in her bed under my cutting table while I learned how to sew. While I initially learned to sew to make diaper covers for my own dogs, making diapers covers for other special needs pups became my passion.

To learn more about Gidget’s story and canine spina bifida, please visit our website www.caninespinabifidawarrior.com

Welcome to GidgetsBritches

We work exclusively with non profit rescue groups, their fosters and adopters. Our mission is to help support those rescuing and adopting special needs pups. To learn more about our offerings and general questions regarding GidgetsBritches or Canine Spina Bifida please feel free to reach out.
critters
Founding Member

Re: Gidget's Britches for incontinent English bulldogs

Post by critters »

Kidney failure at 10 months??!! I wonder if there was more wrong inside...