Am I a genius or WHAT!

For those seeking advice on caring for incontinent pets and animals with kidney-related problems.
Cindidoxiemom

Re: Am I a genius or WHAT!

Post by Cindidoxiemom »

Carol....
To solve the echo problem, I put down area rugs....cheap ones that after cleaning them is no longer working, I toss them. Wal mart has a nice selection.
Cindi
I am not a vet; please consult your vet before making any treatment decisions.

Hunter IVDD Surgery x 2~Walking
Oscar IVDD Surgery x 1~ Paralyzed
Sage and Misty
Jane Scott

Post by Jane Scott »

Hi Barbara;
I like the cat better than the carpet - what a cutie! My carpet is beige between the puke stains, like I said, the carpet has got to go! The kitchen and front hallway are very old linoleum and are both currently carpeted. The kitchen has rubber-backed bathmats through out which are great cuz they fit in the washing machine! I think I'm just going to have to live with the carpet and clean it with good old soap and water. I don't like using a commercial carpet cleaner due to the chemical residue - Harley is a compulsive licker and would be sick very quickly. Perhaps, the lottery will be good to me and I can buy a new carpet or whatever to go in a new dog friendly house! Wishful thinking, but a girl's got to dream!
Happy New Year. Jane
Harley the "Monkey-boy"
Jane Scott

Post by Jane Scott »

OOH Sorry Carol; not paying attention to details and I replied to your post to Barbara. And sorry Barbara. Could I have another few days of holiday to recoup from the one I had? Sincerely, Jane
Harley the "Monkey-boy"