Fantastic website caring for paralyzed cat (Italian)

CarolC

Fantastic website caring for paralyzed cat (Italian)

Post by CarolC »

http://amicidigreta.splinder.com/tag/co ... ca+paraliz

There's a video expressing the bladder. Here is a screenshot from the excellent video. He put the cat on the side of the kitchen sink and they have a big plastic hair clip on a string attached by the sink. He clipped the kitty's tail with the hair clip to hold it out of the way. :smart:
Clip.JPG
Dianne

Re: Fantastic website caring for paralyzed cat (Italian)

Post by Dianne »

http://amicidigreta.splinder.com/tag/co ... ca+paraliz (Scroll down to Pookie- How we care for our paralyzed cat.)

Shows how they put the kitty in a cart. Is that an Eddie's cart? Anyway, they say the cat doesn't like the "wagon" because he can't lie down in it. It appears that his hind end is WAY too high. The back isn't level.

Did you see a way to contact these people (in the Netherlands) and invite them to our bb?
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

Yeah, I thought it looked like an Eddie's, too. No, I didn't really look at it in detail, I didn't even realize it was from the Netherlands, thanks for the tip. Right now I'm snowed. I added it to my list of good things I'd like to do...
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

Did you add these to the Wiki? I stickied them in incontinence until I get around to pasting them onto the "permanent" expressing page. Well, actually, if they're in the Wiki, they won't need to go onto the incont. page separately... No brain today.
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

Not yet, but I will! And will also add the diaper links to the diaper wiki.

You know, somehow from the Pookie video, you can really get the feel for what is happening. For me it really connects somehow.