DIY kitty stud overalls

Share creative ideas for building, sewing, adapting, or crafting things by hand for special needs pets. Find ideas for your homemade project here!
Debbie-Spain

DIY kitty stud overalls

Post by Debbie-Spain »

In case it's useful to anyone, I just found this link with lots of ideas for kitty stud overalls, further down it has some that are like piddle pants. If you click on the photos of the patterns you can see them in more detail:

http://www.cat-world.com.au/StudOveralls.htm

Debbie

Kitty stud overalls
Angela

Re: DIY kitty stud overalls

Post by Angela »

Hi Debbie

I read this article. I wonder if I could make them by hand? I don't own a sewing machine... What do you think?
Angela

Post by Angela »

Lol. I am also the world's worst sewer! And knitter! Whenever we had to do it at school, they let me make simple things like hankies and scarves!

But I think that I will try it! And will definitely post pics. It will be certainly easier than guessing when she needs to go and putting her in her box. And more likely then not, missing the time.

Thanks!
Debbie-Spain

Post by Debbie-Spain »

Good question. Sorry, I am the world's worst when it comes to sewing (or anything creative!). In sewing classes at school (long time ago) my classmates used to make the most fabulous clothes and I never got past making toy dogs and puppies! Fortunately I have a friend who is very handy with a sewing machine and she is going to use that page to see if she can make me some for Kat.

That said, they don't look too complicated, you don't have to put the jeans-type pockets on, I think you could give it a try if you're feeling adventurous! Good luck, hope to see pictures if you manage it!

Debbie

critters
Founding Member

other ideas

Post by critters »