Heating pad covers

Share creative ideas for building, sewing, adapting, or crafting things by hand for special needs pets. Find ideas for your homemade project here!
CarolC

Heating pad covers

Post by CarolC »

Yesterday I went to JoAnn's and bought 5 lengths of flannel to make heating pad covers. Blue clouds, pink stars, white with tiny purple flowers, white with little yellow flowers, and ivory with little owls. Betsy, my senior Himalayan, loves her heating pad whenever I'm home.

Even though I saved the cover off the old one we wore out, we need more clean covers. She gets them pretty furry and slept on, lying on the pad all night and half the day, and she is someone who appreciates cleanliness. I plan to sew them this afternoon while the Tofurky is in the oven, and will see if I can post a picture later today when I get them done. :bounce:
Christine

Heating pads

Post by Christine »

You are such a good mom!!!
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

My pets would think I was a better mom if I was in there feeding everybody dinner instead of posting a picture on the Internet! Here they are. Lighting's not the greatest but I like how they turned out. They're in the washer now. :)
Heating_pad_covers.jpg
Christine

heating pads

Post by Christine »

Funny too :lol: Very nice!
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08