3 year od shih tzu

Post any other problems here that do not fit into the categories above.
jaywilly35

3 year od shih tzu

Post by jaywilly35 »

My 3 year old shih tzu suffered an fce 2 months ago and is trying to walk can hold himself up if i pick his feet and place them. anyways how long till my baby boy walks agian or is this as good as gets either way i will love and care for him but i would love to see him walk and start using bathroom on his own.
jaywilly35

Re: 3 year od shih tzu

Post by jaywilly35 »

My little baby boy started to walk a couple a days age 6 steps and then today up to 12 steps but is wobbley and walking on his tip toes is that normal at first or will he start walking on his feet normal sometime.
jaywilly35

Post by jaywilly35 »

I also forgot to mention he go from sitting postion and stand up and hold himself up for several i been told thats a good sign i hope and pray it is.
jaywilly35

Post by jaywilly35 »

My izzy boy seems to be getting in better spirits everyday play with his growling and barking at me again just to get me to play with him plus appettite has been great threw all of this my vet says thats good most dogs dont as well as him cause they get depreeses but luckily he hasnt been.
jaywilly36

Post by jaywilly36 »

My little shih tzu has started to walk really good again after almost 9 months trying to jump up couch although he is a little grumpier and still fall while trying to run and has funny gait but noone should ever give up on them there is always hope i will be praying and hoping for your dogs god bless