My cat has cronic diarrhea with blood in it

Post any other problems here that do not fit into the categories above.
petloverangel

My cat has cronic diarrhea with blood in it

Post by petloverangel »

I have a cat who I rescued last fall who has bad chronic diarrhea and was pooping out blood. I took her to the vet 6 times since the fall time and have infested 400 dollars just in vet bills where I ran out of money in my savings account. Now she all of a sudden hasnet pooped in 3 days and before that her litter box and the smell has been really bad. Me and the vet dont know what is wrong. she has been on 4 different types of medicines some of them refilled constantly. She has taken medicine both by mouth and in her food. I am really worried about her and not going to give up on her. I wish the vet knew what was wrong. i dont know if I should try a different vet or what. I dont make that much income and have to wait till middle of march to take her till the vet again since money is so tight and I have a tight budget which is hard. I just dont want nothing to happen to my cat :cry: If you see this forum and have advice I would love if you can respond. My cat and I need all the help we can get right now Thanks from petloverangel
critters
Founding Member

Re: My cat has cronic diarrhea with blood in it

Post by critters »

:whale: Have they diagnosed her with inflammatory bowel disease, a belly infection, or anything? What are the meds she's used?