Petsmart

Post any other problems here that do not fit into the categories above.
LarryC

Petsmart

Post by LarryC »

Maybe I should not post this, but after losing my little girl from what I believe was caused by a new groomer that made a mistake and had for gave them.

Well so much being truth to Petsmart, today we went to have nails done on my dogs and was turn away.
I was asked if any of our dogs had ever had a back injury and was told if so they would not do their nails and I replied, yes one had a back injury in the past and was refused.
I was told it was because what I had wrote on Facebook.
Just wonder if they are screening all dogs now or just me.
"I could have said no, none have,but I am not one to lie."

Here is what I post after death.
" Oct 21, 2012 My wife and I took our six dogs in to get their nails trimmed. Muffin got here back hurt while getting her nails clip at Petsmart in Silverdale WA.
The phone rang and the Tech grabbed Muffin by her shoulder and put her under her arm, leaving Muffin body hang. As the Tech quickly turn to answer the phone Muffin body sung about and she cried out as I was watching. I was so upset we went home and I called to complain and they asked me to bring her back in so the Vet could look at her. I said no, and I would never come to that store again. Muffin was never right after that day.
Muffin disk ruptured on Mother Day may 12, 2013 while she was chewing on a doggie bone and had trouble moving, but this time she did not bounce back as she had do before.
We have gone back to PetSmart to get all the dogs done again and it was not the other girls fault and have called the girls today, to let then know about her death. I will send this by email too"