my lil mouth :(

Post any other problems here that do not fit into the categories above.
Bendy Kitty
Founding Member

my lil mouth :(

Post by Bendy Kitty »

i tried to eat my nummi MeowMix lobster bisque, but I shook my head ad pawed my mouth.
Mom's eyes got HUGE.
she looked in my mouth and I have two very small sores. she said "oh poor bendy, that must sting. is this why you haven't bee eating much of your moist fud but chow down on the dry? I know you hate your mouthwash, but we'll have to do something abouth this."

she is going to use a q-tip to put the mouthwash stuff on those places, and says I need a course of Antirobe. I hope she gets it flavored for me again :)

(for those who aren't familiar with my mouth saga, I had a long hard battle with stomatitis and finally had all my teeth removed except my fangs, which seemed to have settled everything).

bendy
In loving memory of Bendy Cute Kitty 9/15/00-4/23/12

Meet the cats at Bendy's Home http://www.alittletlc.com"
CarolC

Re: my lil mouth :(

Post by CarolC »

Darn and double darn, I thought the extractions were going to take care of it! I'm sorry to hear they apparently didn't. It seems like a shame--worry for your mom and a discomfort for you--to go through all that and still not have it take care of it. I'm glad you can still eat your crunchies, I guess that means they aren't in your throat. RATS!!!!!
Bendy Kitty
Founding Member

Post by Bendy Kitty »

Well, I am happy to say that I gobbled down my salmon with gravy this evening. mom was very pleased. she sat ad watched me eat. It was very sad to not be able to eat that fud this morning!
So, I guess mom will be swabbing my mouth daily to keep my gums happy. it isn't so bad, esp since she also massages my toes ad rubs my belly and smooches my nose while she is holding me.

yep, its a hard life here.

bendy

Christine

Post by Christine »

dear bendy,

how's your sweet liddle mouth doing now??? hope it is all better and in good shape for your shrimpies!!

love,
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
Bendy Kitty
Founding Member

Post by Bendy Kitty »

much better thank u!
I don't even have to have the yucky antirobe!
i'm getting my lil mouth swabbed everyday an takin my cosequin. there are lil blisters on my gums, but i can eat and the gums are no longeer veryveryVERY red like they were.
now, if mom would just find shrimpie flavored mouthwash all would be fine.

thank u fo rasking!

headbonks and purrrs

bendy kitty