Deaf dog lured into camel enclosure

Blind and deaf pets can live happy, healthy, quality lives. In fact, sometimes it's hard to tell them from sighted pets. They do, though, have their own special needs.
FYI

Deaf dog lured into camel enclosure

Post by FYI »

https://people.com/pets/louisiana-woman ... f-defense/
On Thursday, Sept. 19, the woman, her husband and their deaf dog stopped at Tiger Truck Stop — a petting zoo in Grosse Tete, when they came across Caspar the camel, the Iberville Parish Sheriff’s Office told local newspaper The Advocate.

The woman’s husband began throwing treats to their dog underneath Caspar’s fence. The pooch then crawled inside the enclosure.

Because the dog is deaf, the couple had trouble retrieving their pet, prompting the woman to crawl into the camel’s enclosure to bring the dog back to the other side.

However, the camel began to panic upon seeing the woman and sat down on top of her, police explained.
critters
Founding Member

Re: Deaf dog lured into camel enclosure

Post by critters »

Oh, brother!! :shock: :thankyou:
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

Ditto!
LisainCAN

Post by LisainCAN »

So much wrong with this, I don't know where to start? :? Camel at a rest stop? Luring the dog into danger? As usual, it is the animals that are suffering from people's lack of judgment. I would love to think that the dog was seized and rehomed where it is being pampered and loved. Yes. That is it. I am rewriting the ending. :book: