Cats: Angel's vet visit

This is an archive of previous forum messages.
eieiohmy

Re: Jean

Post by eieiohmy »

Awww, Jean, thanks for your kind words. I would have done it at time in my life but I feel honored that I was chosen to find her.

I feel God, knew I would give her the care she needed.

I do try to be as comfortable as possible. I have felt rushed but only because I felt the quicker I went in for the "squeeze" the easier it would be on her.

I always love her up, when taking breaks and for a good while after I am done.

Thanks for the tips/suggestion. I NEED any and all.

Blessings, Christie
Jean

Re: Angel

Post by Jean »

Christie, You are very welcome. On this bb we try to be a support to new owners of special needs pets. I didn't have that when I found Jaime 7 1/2 years ago. However, I teach severely disabled children and had that background to assist me. But, even with that, I was still extremely overwhelmed. I can really empathize with those that have no experience or support system. That is what HP bb is all about. VBG
Jean

Re: CarolC, Finally I think she is cleaned out!!

Post by Jean »

That is also why Jaime was on Hills ID. It has about the lowest amount of fiber. SO she has to poop less!
Bendy Kitty
Founding Member

something that helped Mimosa

Post by Bendy Kitty »

It used to be painful for Mimosa to pass stool, so much so she would screech if she tried passing it on her own. She had major leg damage when we got her and we suspect that her hips had some damage, too.
We put her on Cosequin for cats - it is an antinflammatory that i take for my spinal arthritis. It has helped her tons. She can almost pass stool on her own without any complaints and she complains less when mom expresses her. She also gets around a lot better and has become more active.

maybe it could help your kitty?
We saw results here just after a couple days of taking it, so you'd know pretty quick. If you like, we could send you some to try, you give it once a day. It is a capsule and the powder inside is tuna flavored so you can sprinkle it on food.

headbonks & purrs

bendy