urine scald

This is an archive of previous forum messages.
Jan

Re: You know, I've never heard of CH in baby survivors, but

Post by Jan »

I was able to place Millicent & Grady through a local shelter that closed it's doors after almost 50 years. They apparently thought Millicent (renamed Katie) wasn't bad enough off to turn away.The workers there wrote up a description about ch, and how the kitten "is a bit off balance, but sweet and goofy". The family who adopted her would have taken in her brother (no ch symptoms)had they known that the babies were related. Maybe Henry Checkerballs can live with his sister.That is if I can part with the lil' sweet boy.
critters
Founding Member

You know, I've never heard of CH in baby survivors, but

Post by critters »

if anybody knows what it looks like it's you!! *g* Glad you were able to place 1 of the disabled ones so far. How did you do it? My "place rate" with disabled/disfigured isn't too great.
critters
Founding Member

Yep, Zithromax isn't widely used around here, but it can,

Post by critters »

for now, REALLY get the deal done. The bugs will become resistant, like everything else, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts!!

Sigh-it seems like most rescuers get terrible and contagious bugs running through their babies at times. I, too, had about 20 die 1 Fall; my guess is that it might've been Giardia. Babies are tough, yet so fragile...