Best Christmas ever

A forum where caretakers of elderly, disabled, and handicapped pets can chat with one another about topics that don't fit in other categories.
CarolC

Best Christmas ever

Post by CarolC »

This is the best Christmas ever, or at least the best since I was a kid, for many reasons. Katie and I are making Christmas memories every day when we walk. I had to quit exercising her in our neighborhood because of too many stray dogs, so I've been driving her to the mall. They have the Salvation Army bellringers there, and I try to remember to put our extra spare change in my pocket before we walk. I am sure someday I'll look back and remember standing at the kettle with little paralyzed Katie and putting our pennies in. Happy holidays from Katie and the whole crew!
Christine

Re: Best Christmas ever

Post by Christine »

Aww, Carol...this makes me cry. I am so happy for you and know that you are cherishing every day with your babies. Merry Christmas, dear friend.
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
Bobbie
Wheelchair Expert

Post by Bobbie »

Merry Christmas! I'm glad it is a good one.
Bobbie Mayer
"Corgis on Wheels: Understanding and Caring for the Special Needs of Corgis with Degenerative Myelopathy or DIsk Disease available now!
http://www.corgiaid.org/cart/corgisonwheels
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

I love the feel good times, the simple, heartwarming times. These are the memories of life. These are the ones that stay with us. I love that you and Katie are also bringing joy to the bellringer whose lot is a lonely one generally, people avert their eyes and turn away from bellringers so often, I see at my local wallyworld. As I dig through my purse and don't find any cash, I do as well sometimes. But I get a whole lot of joy even finding pocket change to put in the bucket, cling cling.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!
Karen, Andy's ^i^ mom
Lethal White Aussies Rule!
INTERACTIVE RESCUE SITE!
http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/lethalwhiteauss/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LethalWhiteAussieRescue/
Jean

Post by Jean »

Carol glad you are having such a great holiday season. Little things can bring so much joy. It's not what you get at Christmas but what you can share that brings the most satisfaction and happiness.
Merry Christmas, Jean
LisainCAN

Post by LisainCAN »

Carol,

People have no idea how tirelessly you work behind the scenes.

You have been an angel to my little family over the years and we always think of you with gratitude and love in our hearts, even if we suck at sending out cards during the holiday season!

Lisa.