Houston, TX - Anton, SPECIAL Special Needs Chow at risk

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in urgent need of being rescued or adopted--within 7 days.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
Christine

Houston, TX - Anton, SPECIAL Special Needs Chow at risk

Post by Christine »

This baby WILL break your heart and it will break my heart if we can’t find a way to save him. We plead you search hi and low for rescue for this darling. Please STOP and take a look at Anton and once you do – I promise you will want to do anything to help him. TIME IS CRITICAL! He’s out of time!! SEND NOW! THANK YOU and dear sweet deserving Anton thanks you too!!!
GO TEAM! HELP SAVE ANTON!!...transport can be arranged.

javascript:openPhotoView('19935600');void(0);SOMEONE TAKE HIM HOME! Please watch his video!
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:44:05 -0400

Subject: SPECIAL NEEDS CUTIE NEEDS OUR HELP!: Stop READ NOW Anton needs YOUR help! URGENT: ANTON, special needs chow x (?) Alvin AC near Houston out-of-time!

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY CONTACTS WITH RESCUES THAT DEAL WITH SPECIAL NEEDS ANIMALS??? ANTON IS ADORABLE AND I DIDN’T EVEN DREAM THAT HE WAS STILL ALIVE!!! BUT HE IS…….BUT NOT FOR LONG. THIS BOY DOESN’T HAVE A SNOWBALL’S CHANCE IN H*LL WITHOUT OUR HELP!

PLEASE CONTACT ANY RESCUES YOU KNOW THAT DEAL WITH SPECIAL NEEDS ANIMALS OR ANY KIND-HEARTED PEOPLE YOU KNOW THAT MIGHT TAKE IN A SPECIAL NEEDS DOG.

LET’S GET HIM OUT OF THERE AND INTO A HOME – HE’S BEEN IN THE SHELTER WAY TOO LONG (JUNE), AND THE FACT THAT HE’S STILL ALIVE MUST MEAN HE’S MEANT TO BE SOMEWHERE SPECIAL!!! CONTACT INFO IS:

Julia
832-775-6534
Alvin Animal Control volunteer
julia@brazoriapaws.org

Click here: Petfinder Adoptable Dog | Chow Chow | Alvin, TX | ANTON ***video***

Anton is just breaking my heart. Here's what I got from the shelter volunteer, they have had him since June!

WATCH the video on Petfinder! ANTON deserves to LIVE!

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/19935600#sf

Anton needs out asap! Please spread the word about him. Once you watch his video, it will break your heart. He has overcome so much! He has a cart and is special needs!

If anyone can help Anton, please call Julia or email her!

Julia

832-775-6534

julia@brazoriapaws.org

Hi,

This dog has not many chances. We think he is a chow mixed since he has short legs.

He was living under a trailer home. He has a rear back leg that looks injured and he can't walk much.

I know it is going to be difficult to save him but I need to send this email out and try to give him the same chance I give to every dog that is impounded in the shelter.

Thanks,

Julia

832-775-6534

julia@brazoriapaws.org

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/19935600
Attachments
chow2.jpg
chow.jpg
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08